[SunRescue] Re: rescue digest, Vol 1 #1037 - 13 msgs

Goldarg rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 23:12:37 CST 2001

Is anyone other than me getting digests out of order? Checking my mailbox I
have received digest 1021 then 1022 then 1024 then 1025 then 1023 on the
7th, and today I got  1036 1038 1038 1049 1037  in that order.

It could be a problem on my end but I thought I would ask to see if anyone
else is having the same problem.

Oh, and a request to people reading the Non-Digest posts:
Please Please Please work on trimming your posts a little bit, sometimes
the digests are kind of large and a lot of the stuff is excess quoting
instead of new messages.

Thanks :)