[SunRescue] Yay, I don't feel quite so freaking young anymore!

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 22:54:12 CST 2001

TI-99 hmm? was that the all in one box with the keyboard and video out?

Then that was my first computer. I got it when I was 5 from my grandpop and learned to program BASIC from the manuals. My dad wouldn't let me touch his IBM XT because he'd thought I'd screw it up.

It also came with the speech box and the I/O expansion chassis.. really fun machine..

-- Aaron Finley