[SunRescue] Re: Rescue digest, Vol 1 #1016 - 3 msgs

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 16:23:14 CST 2001

What made me really really mad one day, was when I asked for help,
becasue all of a sudden I couldn't connect.  They refered me to a guy
that fixes computers on the side..... I ended up figuring it out
myself.  This was quite some time ago, when I was using my fathers
Packard Bell 486sx25, and didn't know very much about computers in
general.

If I remember correctly, I had installed a new modem, but I never ended
up changing anything in hardware.  The problem was software.  The
software they gave me!

These guys just upgraded all there hardware, and took the old stuff off
line without any advance notice too.... Everything was up and down for a
month!

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA