[SunRescue] Should an editor require you to think?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 16:13:28 CST 2001

drone8of9 at crosswinds.net writes:

>I had an Altair 680B that did not have any other interface on it except for
>the switches and lights.

Did you eventually get a terminal for it?

>For show and tell in grade school my dad helped me program it so that we
>could show people the progression of numerical calculation when a program
>was run.

>I still have that box.  (I must admit that I accidentally borked something
>in it when I tried to add a serial console to it.  That was the one without
>the proper S100(S50?) bus too!

Nice piece! I watched a friend play with one over his shoulder in the mid
80s, but I never used one myself.

--- david fischer --- dave at cca.org --- www.cca.org -----------------------
----------------------- I took one sample and interpolated from there. ---