[SunRescue] PS/2 Model 27

Cyrus M. Reed rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 11:18:24 CST 2001

IIRC you need a 386 class or higher chip for Linux - it needs the
protected mode/ 32bit/ etc stuff to work.  I recall seeing somethng about
a subset of the kernel being developped for lower class machines, but I'm
not sure if that ever happened.  Most likely you won't find a full
distribution for it in any case.

-Cyrus