[SunRescue] ADMINISTRIVIA: bitchy list managers

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 20:13:26 CST 2001

(and i'm talking about myself here, not the software that runs the
 list.. *grin*)

I've put up the following "warning" in the "About Rescue" section
of the list information page at http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue:

About Rescue
Discussion about the rescue, upkeep, and restoration of Sun hardware.

WARNING: This list occasionally wanders way off-topic and long offtopic
discussion threads will pop up. If this is bothersome to you, please dont
subscribe.

This way, people are forewarned about the possible topic drift, and wont
come complaining when we spend a week talking about everything under the
Sun (okay, bad pun) without changing the subject: header....

Bill (I think a Baskin Robbins trip is in order.. hrm...)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
Austin, TX