[SunRescue] editors

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 18:52:18 CST 2001

Bill.

Thank you.

I'm reading this via my glacial paced IPX/PowerUP machine and as far as
I am concerned that _attitude_ about all the good things in the computer
world is why I always read this digest first.

This is not to dis the folks with nasty dial ups, but damn, there are
times that we have to just cut loose and I'll bet 99% on this list know
the moments.

William

(imagine your fav flame bait here.)

--
You better watch out	What you wish for;
It better be worth it	So much to die for.