[SunRescue] Power concerns.

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 18:35:19 CST 2001

Ahhh yes, draw is measured by the power company in Kw-hr.

Excuse me for using the wrong notation;-) I meant Kw-hr when I put down
kw/hr, and It looks like I slipped a decimal place.

I was just trying to illustrate quickly that they billed me for four times
the power I could possibly under any circumstances have used.

Chris Byrne