[SunRescue] editors

Devin L. Ganger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 13:58:41 CST 2001

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 01:45:08PM -0600, amy wrote:

> Jonathan Katz wrote:

> > Can we please kill this thread?

> no :)

Okay, let's put it another way, one that isn't nearly as subtle.

Some of you folks may have the free time and the bandwidth to waste.
Jolly for you.  Some of us don't.  Some of us very carefully limit the
mailing lists we are on, the newsgroups we read, and the other forums we
participate in precisely to avoid this kind of crap.

When I joined this list, the info blurb I received said nothing about
editor holy wars, rambling off-topic conversations, or so on.  So if
you've just got to go on and on, relate it back to the topic already,
please?

It's some basic common courtesy and netiquette.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
A guy, his car, his miss, his nerve;