[SunRescue] Re: Memory source recommendation

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 01:27:23 CST 2001

I thought I heard a "Eric Ozrelic" say:

> Yes, buy it from www.crucial.com you'll get the best memory, for a very
> reasonable price, includes free shipping.

I agree on this one, and not just because I have a crucial link on
www.indyramp.com :-) Their memory has a lifetime warranty and they usually
have free 2nd day shipping.

>From what I'm told, you don't have to have Registered ECC, so CL3 is
$96.29, CL2 is $98.99. Prices may be different by the time I hit send, of
course, but that's pretty good.

Rob (laptop powered by Crucial memory... wish it could go beyond 256MB)

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows