[SunRescue] Memory source recommendation

Bran Tregare rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 01:20:48 CST 2001

I have 3 PC133 ECC Registered (buffered) 256 MB DImms :)  I had been
installing them in Compaq servers for a local .COM but :(  their budget got
cut and now I have 3 of the beasts that I currently have no customer for :)

I also have a PC 100 256 MB ECC Registered 256 MB dimm, a 128 MB and 3
64's... anyone interested?