[SunRescue] Should an editor require you to think?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 21:26:25 CST 2001

jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu writes:

>And where I come from, there are other people who use VI combined with the
>above mentioned accessories for word processing.

This of course gets back into "yes, we're insane" territory, but....

For "word processing" in the sense of writing long bits of natural
language text - essays, fiction, etc., I use vi (and "!}fmt") because
my vi reflexes are very deeply ingrained at this point. Obviously
I wouldn't recommend that to a human.

Anything "designy" I just do in raw postscript, in vi.

--- david fischer --- dave at cca.org --- www.cca.org -----------------------
----------------------- I took one sample and interpolated from there. ---