[SunRescue] SS2 memory

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 16:23:58 CST 2001

--tqI+Z3u+9OQ7kwn0

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> 501-1823 for the 32MB primary board, and 501-1824 for the secondary
> board.  I'm sure that Mike N. has some of these, but I haven't gotten
> his list of the 5 things he doesn't have yet.

Well, memoryx have one in stock (despite what it says on their website!)
but without the little orange cable needed to connect it to the rest of
the system.

Mike, if you've got the boards and the cable, I'll love you for ever
and ever - and if you've got just the cable so I can use memoryx's
boards, I'll love you a little bit :-)

Must resist rest of Mike's bits... [stop right there - moderator]

--=20
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

--tqI+Z3u+9OQ7kwn0

--tqI+Z3u+9OQ7kwn0--