[SunRescue] SUN PRESTOSERVE NFS CONTROLLER, SBUS

Tugrul Galatali rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 15:04:55 CST 2001

	There was a card in the SS10 my friend managed to get me that I had
not identified until now. (This mailing list is full of interesting tidbits :)
I put in the part code (370-1401) into google and found out that it was the
part noted in the subject. I personally have no use for a NFS accelerator and
was wondering if anyone wanted to trade it for another SM41 or better. I'd like
to get some SMP action to move this box along. I also have a SM40 (501-2219) if
anyone has any use for it.

	If there is no on this list that is interested, this site wccx.com
has an exchange price listed at 200$, which is 75$ more than the 501-2270
I currently have powering the machine, and exactly the cost of a 2MB SM51.
>From what I have gathered, an SM41 and SM51 would play well together. Has
anyone ever traded anything with those guys?

	Tugrul Galatali