[SunRescue] Boot prom incantations on SparcStation 4/330?

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 07:18:19 CST 2001

With the top plastic off, there should be 3-4 captive twist screws along the
top edge of the left side of the machine (looking from the front). Once
these are loose, the left side should lift away, and you can then see the
two drive bays. They have captive screws as well, and once those are
loosened, the bays swing out on little arms to give you access to attach
drives. Only the top bay is open to the front of the machine.

HTH,

Steve