[SunRescue] RE: Rescue digest, Vol 1 #1015 - 18 msgs

jcarver rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 6 18:24:55 CST 2001

The III was EGA Monochrome. Win 3.11 worked fine. Usually had to
load Win 3.0 and then the upgrade to WFW 3.11. No one that I've ever
run into could find a Win 95 driver or NT for that matter. With all the
ram upgrade cards in them you got 10 megs. With an Everex or Boca Ram
expansion card in one of the expansion slots you could get up to 16
megs. The prize of the series is the IV, IIRC, it was a 486 with VGA
TFT and a bios that "saw big drives" (>512 Meg) without hacking. You've
got me thinking now. !LINUX! Gotto go see if there are any of these
left in the bone pile at work!

				jim