[SunRescue] iPaq and Aironet to go

Robert Rose rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 5 03:04:44 CST 2001

Hi all,

Apologies to anyone that may have tried to contact me while I was away,
I had a power failure that took out my email/proxy server for more than
a week and I wasn't willing to talk my housesitter through getting it
going again :)

The iPaq I won has turned up, I've decided to resist the temptation to
play with it.  I'm going to sell it and put the proceeds towards
something newer than my Sparc 10, maybe a blade 100, maybe a netra x1 +
sunray.

I also won a Cisco Aironet base station and PCMCIA card too, I really
don't need another one so I'm going to flog those too.  My wife probably
won't want me spending the money from the sale of this on computer stuff
though!

Anyway, I'm like to get (remember these are Australian dollars people,
so don't have a fit just yet) $AUS800 for the iPaq and $AUS2900 for the
Aironet kit plus shipping.  If anyone is interested, they can contact me
for more details.  If I don't get any nibbles in a week or so, these
will go on eBelch.

Cheers to all, and thanks for the 2+ weeks of Sunhelp mailing list stuff
I had to read through to catch up.

Rob.