[SunRescue] Looking for SS20

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 3 14:06:20 CST 2001

Well, my idea of a discount is as much a rationalization to
defer the purchase as it is an attempt to save a few dollars.

The only discount I would be entitled to would be a mass-market
"Educational" discount, if this unit were to get folded into
that (seemingly) constant offering from Sun.

It seems like a reasonable discount candidate *later on*, say,
this summer...

Besides, if they won't get any cheaper, then why not buy it now?
But I can't slip that into the house without atleast being able
to claim it was a discounted item... ;^)

I am not complaining, I am simply yielding to the little voices
coming from the other room...

Ken