[SunRescue] Re:Dual carbs

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 2 18:59:59 CST 2001

Hmmmm, This is what magazines usually state used to be true.  I don't
have any real world experience with dual carbs, However.  Modern
manifold designs are supposed to take care of the problem with air/gas
mixture irregularity problems in some runners.  Oh, well..... I guess
this isn't a carb list anyways :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA