[SunRescue] [OT] Looking for a *nice* LPX format x86 motherboard...

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 2 11:24:11 CST 2001

Found the below, I am sure there are more out there:

http://www.bcmcom.com/tech/sl620/sl620.htm
http://stores.yahoo.com/jinco/asp2nlxpenii.html
http://specs.emscomputing.com/cgi-bin/specs/specs.asp?pid="808456"&sid="3a9fd5f300da8c8e274040b6ad880742"&price="$147.65"

The last one may or may not be LPX, best wishes!

Gil