[SunRescue] FS, various stuff

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 2 10:48:00 CST 2001

I've got the following stuff for sale.  Make offer.  Payment via
PayPal preferred if you can do it.

1 DEC 3000/600 workstation, 2 x 1G HDs, 96mb RAM (64mb installed,
	32mb not installed).  Has RRD43 CD-ROM drive, and I'll include
	a full set of DEC UNIX 5.0 CDs (firmware update, doc, OS,
	layered software) with the system, along with a set of hobbyist
	program license PAKs.  If you pay shipping, I'll throw in a
	VT320 w/LK401 keyboard, MMJ console cable, and a MMJ-to-DB25M
	cable so you can use the terminal on other boxes (like a sparc).

1 HP 715/33 barebones workstation - needs RAM and HD.

64mb of Sun Ultra RAM - 2 32mb DIMMs (dont have the part # on me)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net