[SunRescue] wanted: seagate st15150Ns

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 2 01:30:26 CST 2001

Look for an early rev RSM2000 surplus like the one I got. As long
as you don't flash it w/ the wrong firmware, you're good to go. Those
have 35 ST15150Ns in them. Of course, RAID Manager 6.22 limits you to
20 drives per-LUN so I have a 14 drive LUN and a 20 drive LUN. The
smaller stripe is just for MP3s (and possilby moovies.) The other is
for source code, ISOs, apps etc.

Now only if @home hadn't capped my upstream to 128k :(