[SunRescue] wanted: seagate st15150Ns

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 2 01:19:12 CST 2001

Anybody got a few ST15150Ns (seagate cuda 4s) lying around they'll
let go for free/cheap?  I love these drives, and its time to build
a central fileserver for the haus....  so we can get the missus'
MP3 collection and such off her machine, take the box apart, clean
it (smoke! icky stuff! dirt! ack!), reassemble, re-flash BIOS,
upgrade video card to something recent (she's got a 16mb Riva TNT),
maybe upgrade CPU, format HD, reinstall OS from scratch... etc.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net