[rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

James Fogg rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 07:29:21 CDT 2001

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, THOU SPAKE:

> The Huskies I've known have seemed especially "catlike" in many ways.
> Extremely intelligent and they use their front paws extensively to hold
> things like cats do.  They're clean, don't smell (much) and don't bark.

Before someone makes the mistake of getting a Huskie thinking they don't bark I
would like to point out something.....

They do bark, and wolf-howl, and "talk" (and talk, and talk, and talk). They
just don't waste time barking at stupid things, like motorcycles. Huskies are a
LOT of work. Way too smart, easilly bored (so they chew stuff) and rather
primitive (may even challenge your "master" alpha status, like mine). Think
"wolf with potty skills".

But they don't stink. Unfortunately, this is because they constantly shed tons
of fur all year long (we own two vacuums and run them twice a week, bird nests
in the neighborhood are all white fur-lined).

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!