[rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 10:57:14 CDT 2001

It really depends on the cat, in my experience.  A lot of times cats
will use it as a weapon to get back at you for something.  The last cat
that we had (my folks actually) would pee if she was miffed about
something.  The really bad thing is that sometimes the other cats would
follow suit, just because they smelled the urine in a particular spot.
The other cats weren't trying to be bad like the female.... yes the
moody, vengeful cat was female :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA