[rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 03:00:34 CDT 2001

This is interesting, I've got a cat, and it NEVER pisses anywhere but in
it's litterbox! Of course the fact that if it ever did, it'd be the last
time it did ANYTHING (and it knows this) might have something to do with
it :) Or maybe it's just something that males that have been 'fixed'
don't do?

-Mike

Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 10:36:28PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> >   Hey, HEY!  You leave Ophelia out of this.  She's gonna pee in your
> > shoes the next time you come over here.
> >     -Dave McGuire
>
> How the hell do you keep cats from pissing on stuff?  I've had to
> replace tons of shit since we got cats...
>
> I swear, I yell at one of them, she goes into my bedroom and pisses
> on something.
>
> Bill
>
> --
> Bill Bradford
> mrbill at mrbill.net
> Austin, TX

*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *