[rescue] Alpha/Sparc/NeXT/SGI to donate/sell

Dan Sikorski rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 11:57:33 CDT 2001

> At the risk of sounding like a grumpy old fart, please, *NO* "I'm a
> student
> so please give me hardware" posts.  Even students can afford $100 for
> halfway decent SPARC system, or $30 for an AXPpci33 board/CPU on eBay.
>
> New official list rule: no "begging".
>
> Bill

I am a student doing research on high end computing.  I'm looking for
donations of large servers or clusters.  Please send me a E10k, a SGI
origin, or anything from Cray.  Really anything that takes up a lotta
room, costs a lotta money, and will give me a big woodie.  Oh, and
please pay for shipping to India.  Thanks.

	-Dan Sikorski

(This has been a test of the stupid joking system.  Please take none of
the above seriously.  But then again, if you're dumb enough to send me
an E10k, please do. :) )