[rescue] Stretching the Display?

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 11:58:25 CDT 2001

sambo--
There's no visible IR port that I ever found either,
but a 20D10 does have a remote.  The two most common
problems with used 20D10s, though, are either the
broken base or the missing remote.  Good luck on
finding a new base cheap.

I know Mike N./Dave have access to "replacement"
remotes--you might want to ask them off-list how much
they would want.  In a pinch I can just lend you one
to play with (you really won't need it very often)
since I'm in Columbia MD.  Actually, Mike or Dave
might (probably do) have bases for 20D10/20E20
monitors...

Let me know if you want to borrow a remote.

--
Rip Loomis
Senior Systems Security Engineer