[rescue] Strange SBUS card

mike dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 14:17:20 CDT 2001

Time for another installment of "Name that sbus card". My SS10 reports
it as a "LBus, uart LBus, tramnet MEI, lbus". No markings or part
numbers on it that I can see. Made by Marquette Electronics, I think. A
Google search turns up natch. This machine seems to have belonged to
www.mei.com so I think it might be some sort of medical imaging
controller. I'm gonna have to boot into single user mode to see if I
can gather more info from the machine. Pictures:

http://www.hammycorp.com/images/weirdsbusback.png
http://www.hammycorp.com/images/weirdsbustop.png

Also, this SS10 has ROM revision 2.7, in order to use 32mb dimms I'd
have to upgrade it right?

What is MVFS?

Thanks
Mike