[rescue] OT: Solaris for Intel

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 00:52:03 CDT 2001

OS-9 was the first multitasking OS that I had experience
with using.  Yep, a RS Color Computer 2 then 3.  The
only problem I even found was a boot list order bug
whcih was a problem when certain items in the boot list
fell on certain addresses (I forget whether it was odd
or even) but was easy to fix.  Never crashed unless I
tried to make a new boot disk and loused things up.  All
this at a time when Billy stated you can't multitask
under 16 megs.  Yeah, right.