[rescue] OT: Solaris for Intel

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 25 14:32:25 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 02:20:16PM -0500, Tugrul Galatali wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, joshua d boyd wrote:
>
> > And why do you reboot it on purpose?
>
> 	heh, feel like being a pain today, don't we? :)

Sure.  Besides, I wanted to know.  I mean, I could say the Win95
machine I'm in front of never gets rebooted, except when I reboot it on
purpose, but that isn't helpful since I reboot it on purpose at least once
a day (it's a notebook, afterall).  Actually, it still manages to crash
anyway.

--
Joshua D. Boyd