[rescue] OT: Solaris for Intel

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 25 10:56:26 CDT 2001

Bill Bradford wrote:

> I have to say, Win2K *is* the best Windows yet.. My box at work here never
> reboots/locks up unless I reboot it on purpose..

That's because you've never had my 2.5 year old son near it. He's
managed to crash my wife's machine numerous times (he can turn on the
box, log in [with password!], insert the cd he wants, and start
playing). Although I have to admit, I think it's WinME, not 2K. Not
really sure, though, since I've never actually used it. But you'd think
they'd be similarly crash-resistant, wouldn't they?

---sambo