[rescue] SPF100

Shawn Wallbridge rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 24 21:32:38 CDT 2001

OK, I was wrong about it not having a keyboard jack. I wasn't able to get
behind it properly to see.

Anyways. I threw in the TurboXGX frame buffer from my SS20 to see what
happens when I boot. I fired it up and I get this on the screen....

SPARCstation 4, Keyboard Present
ROM Rev. 2.15, 32 MB memory installed, Serial #8149727
Ethernet address 8:0:20:7c:5a:df, Host ID: 807c5adf.

Boot device: /iommu/sbus/espma at 5,8400000/esp at 5,8800000/sd at 6,0:d  File and
args:

So, my question is, how do I get it to boot from either the floppy or the
OpenBSD CD? My SS2 comes up with a command line to tell it where to boot
from , but this has nothing.

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but I am new to the Sun world. If you
have any pointers please let me know.

shawn