[Re: [[rescue] flamewar question: Perl]]

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 23 20:33:56 CDT 2001

>  Umm, excuse me.  Do you have any idea how computers, umm, =

>WORK?

Umm, no, not really.  I keep trying to learn these things, but =

I don't think I'm anywhere near smart enough to understand how
a computer works. =

>I'm unsubscribing.

>   -Dave McGuire

ARRRRGGGHHH!!!! I feel really bad. Dave was an asset to this =

group, and I am mostly a PITA, I suspect. If anyone can get through
to Dave, let him know I'm unsubscribing. I hope he will come back.
I will try very hard to get a clue before I even think about returning. =

I'll still send you the blue LED Bill, but I need a mailing
address.  =

73s, =

Mike Hansen =