[[rescue] flamewar question: Perl]

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 22 15:08:56 CDT 2001

Bill is looking to learn, without a particular problem to solve, by my reading - I
took his question as a form of "Should I learn home construction using the Dummies
guide to Home Construction?"

If Bill wanted to know how to do X, he would have asked us for advice on how to do X,
I think he was fishing for something new to learn...

Ken