[[rescue] flamewar question: Perl]

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 22 12:09:20 CDT 2001

I have little use for perl (other than debugging the Perl mess of others).
If it's a trivial problem, I write a shell script.  If it's too slow/complicated
for a script, write a C program.  Perl is supposed to fall somewhere inbetween,
but my shell threshold is pretty high, and my C threshold is pretty low,
so I never have to mess with the messy language.

KL