[rescue] flamewar question: Perl

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 22 04:43:11 CDT 2001

Hrmmm...I think perl kicks much ass(second only to the collective of
girls, beer and guns).  :)  I find it incredibly useful, moreso than the
bits of php and python that I know.  Especially now since it's on all Sun
boxen by default.

Now where did I put my girl...<stumbles off>

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  2:41am  up 3 day(s), 16:54,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01