[rescue] autoshutdown/noautoshtdown in Solaris 8

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 21 08:47:18 CDT 2001

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my Ultra 30, I thought I built it up setting it to
*not* powerdown after a certain period of inactivity (what a silly option
;^) when I installed, but the system powersdown...

I couldn't find any real documentation on this, except for a mention of the
autoshutdown/noautoshutdown files in the jumpstart manuals (I think).

By doing a "touch /noautoshutdown" as root, will this permanently fix this
problem?

Thanks in advance,

Ken