[rescue] Comdisco in Chapter 11

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 17 11:16:03 CDT 2001

Looks as though Ken got his U30 just in time...and it's not
clear whether any more great deals are going to pop up soon:

  http://www.comdisco.com/Index.cfm/95/B52E6E98-2224-4F18-B8522E3A5C0EA065/

(Also noted on www.f---edcompany.com of course)

I personally also love the fact that they list two U2s in their
"marketplace" section:
1.  U2 Enterprise 300MHz, 256MB, 4.2GB, CD, no FB  ($500)
2.  U2 2x400MHz, 1GB, 2x4.2GB, CD, TX1, monitor ($5600)

Is is just me, or is there a little mismatch here?  If the first
system is worth $500, then the second can't be worth more
than $3000...or am I on drugs?

--
Rip Loomis
Senior Systems Security Engineer, SAIC CIST