[rescue] Re: Hey look, lower-cost Sun Blade 100s (for teachers/students)

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 14:38:22 CDT 2001

On Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Dan Sikorski wrote:

> Ken Hansen wrote:
>
> > See: http://store.sun.com/docs/specials/workstations/springsunblade.jhtml
> >
> > $795 for the base config...
>
> Really makes me wish i hadn't already blown all my spending money......
>   maybe i can scrouge up some more.....   hmm......

Hmmm. Tempting, especially if that AXi I'm hoping to get at the end of the
month is gone before my money is here.

It sez "Education Specials" so I wonder. Anybody not associated with an
educational institution been able to get one of these? Do they actually
check your credentials?

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows