[rescue] Friend with an Ultra5

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 06:13:24 CDT 2001

Josh,

If it were any of the alternative platforms you mention, I suspect he would have
simply put it on a network connection and accessed it with his full-size
keyboard, mouse and monitor, as opposed to an 800x600 laptop - but that is only
an impression.

Besides, it turned out I was right anyway - he works for a windows software
house and Jon admitted it was bumped off the table for an x86 laptop...

Trust me, as the proud owner of one color Voyager and two (soon to be three!)
SPARCbooks, I am aware of alternative portable platforms. ;^)

Ken