[rescue] Old Suns & SGI For Free - BOSTON

bobk rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 15 20:45:51 CDT 2001

OK, I don't have enough space. So I am giving some stuff away. It has to
go to a good home.

Sun 3/50 - works, with monitor, drives, ram expansion
(2) Sun 4/110 - ?? non working
RGB monitor, for sun3
rgb card, for sun3

SGI 4d/110 (i think) - cards, this was an sbus system, and drives, cables
etc. no idea of it's status. It's HEAVY. If you want it, you must take the
WHOLE CRATE of stuff, unless you have worked out something with someone
else -- I don't want to babysit bits & pieces.

miscellaneos other crud that you might see if you came to my
basement. Some of it will be free, some of it I might charge you some beer
for, or whatever.

This stuff is located in Cambridge, MA. I don't have a car, so don't even
ask me about delivering it to you.