[rescue] recommended: Final Fantasy movie

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 14 13:12:24 CDT 2001

On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 02:05:45PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 02:03:07PM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:
> >
> > Now, the question is, are you a Final Fantasy fan, or did you just go to
> > see the movie because it looked cool?
>
> soon i can stop waiting for FFX.  until then i think i will have to go see
> the movie. :)

I haven't played 9 yet.  I'm still on 8, not yet halfway through it.  I
had been over halfway through not long after it came out, but then my
computer zapped the save files.  I've since bought the PS version and
started over, but I don't have enough time to play a game that requires I
play for over an hour or two at a time because of lack of save points.  7
was good though, and I hear that 9 is better than any of the other recent
ones.

--
Joshua D. Boyd