[rescue] Test reporting

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 13 09:37:49 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 10:26:22AM -0400, G W Adkins wrote:
> How about an SQL backend with reporting by Crystal Reports...

Mention CR again, and you die, *slowly*.  Painfully too.

I'll also hunt you down and shoot your dog.

(just kidding, OF COURSE.  I hate Crystal Reports.)

8-)

Bill (having one of those weeks.  having to setup a big
NOCOL setup to replace HP IT/O / VantagePoint Operations,
due to HP finally saying "no, we're NOT going to do an
agent for Tru64 5.x, despite what we've told you for the
past year."  So, work just told HP they want all our money
back for what we spent for IT/O / VPO.... and I'm having
to pull stuff out of my ass to replace it...)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
Austin, TX