[Re: [rescue] Re: Alcohol]

James rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 13 09:06:05 CDT 2001

Bushmills!!
Sorry, Soutern Ireland rules the whiskey world. If I'm drinking Irish
whiskey, it gotta be Jameson's.

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!