[Re: [rescue] Re: Alcohol]

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 13 03:18:08 CDT 2001

>No. A damn fine calm(?) party evening with the buddies must be with a
>bottle of Drumguish, a real scottish single malt whiskey. And no, don't
>even think about destroying it with Coke!

I may be crude, but I'm not a barbarian;^) I wouldn't ruin good Scotch
by mixing it with anything except sometimes a single ice cube.
Never had Drumguish, but I am rather fond of Cragganmore and Glenlivet,
especially the variety aged in French oak casks. Costs too much though,
so I pretty much limit myself to one glass per month. My face turned =

10 shades of red when I found out that my half-sister found my bottle,
and downed over half of it in one night. Funny thing isn't it? I am more
uptight about the good stuff than my old man, but not all that long ago,
I was binge-drinking cheap beer.

-Mike Hansen