[Re[2]: [rescue] SPARCbook 3TX]

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 23:23:11 CDT 2001

    Not that this is a Robin Williams joke but yesterday
at a "Geology of NJ" class I'm taking, we had a map
project and one of the questions was to name a certain
map symbol.  It looks like a _|_|_|_|_ with no spaces in
the line.  All these other teachers were guessing
railroad tracks , highway, etc.  Having only 3 hours of
sleep and being annoyed I blurted out,"It's a frigging
swamp."  Cautious laughter followed.  When the professor
came back, he told us what the symbol meant.  I was
right (without the first word).  When the person next to
me asked how I know, I just told him that most of Jersey
is a $#@#%* swamp.  Now tell me you haven't found
anything good about Texas?

    - "Reality, what a concept!"