[rescue] Re: Alcohol

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 21:21:32 CDT 2001

Oh bill ..... very very easily.

I myself am 6'2" and 350lbs, with a drug and alcohol tolerance like a horse.
I was at a bar the other night with my Australian housemate and over the
course of three hours I had:

1 Pint of hard cider
4 Pints of Guiness
2 shots of Tequila
2 Slippery nipples
8 rum and cokeS

A total of 17 drinks, and I was only moderately buzzed. We went out for a
walk on the Dun Laoghaire Jetty (about a mile total) and I was straight
sober by the time we walked back.

There are advantages and disadvantages to this of course. If I ever actually
WANT to get drunk it costs me a bloody fortune ;-)

Chris Byrne