[rescue] Re: Alcohol

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 16:31:38 CDT 2001

Bill,

I'm with you on this - to me, a six-pack of beer is a *huge* amount of
beer (at three, I realize I am not in good shape and stop...)

But then again, I had an after-work party the other week, and 5 draft
beers went right down inside of 4 hours (three in the first 90 minutes,
then I paced myself)...

Now, Tanquery & Tonics, them I can drink like soda, no problem... (While
in London a long time ago, my Father advised me to not even waste my
time and only order "double" cocktails... He was right - again.)

Ken