[rescue] can you beleive I do this as a *HOBBY*?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 19:15:28 CDT 2001

Dave,

If yo could do me a favor, see if anyone has leads on RT-11 for the Pro - I've
seen it before, but I can't find it anywhere now... I've just rescued my
Pro-350 (PDP-11/23+ in workstation form), and PO/S is quite poor for an
environment,,, I'd liek to get RT-11, and a buch of games installed on it, then
hook a single-port terminal server to it and telnet into it from my den... That
would be nice.

That was/is a nice box...

Ken